What’s your ideal lifestyle? Truthfully, your answer probably depends on what you want to accomplish today and in the future. At Buckner Parkway Place, our independent living community in Houston believes in holistically enriching your life through personalized wellness, spiritual development, exceptional dining, and engaging lifestyle programs. We firmly believe that these principles help inspire happiness by fostering growth and relationships. Reach out today to find out more about our Parkway Place residency lifestyle from our friendly team by calling 833.539.1363 or filling out our online form.
Our Parkway Place Community Lifestyle
That’s why at Parkway Place, everything we offer has to fulfill at least one of our Buckner Core Principles, which are:
- Service – Our team enjoys helping our residents, making them smile, and putting them at ease. We are always available to help seniors in our community.
- Security – We regularly practice and evaluate all of our security plans to ensure we’re prepared for any medical emergency or natural disaster.
- Independence – We evaluate each of our programs, services, and activities based on how they promote independence among our residents.
- Purpose – There’s never been a better time than right now to pursue your long-term interests and experience something new as part of the Parkway Place community lifestyle.
- Connections – When you live in an active and social community like Parkway Place, where you’re surrounded by neighbors who enjoy life, new friends are just waiting to be met.
Whether it’s Bible study with our full-time staff chaplain, a fitness class, a shopping trip, or a good meal, there is something for everyone. We also have planned lifestyle programming, movie nights, outings, celebrations, and more. To help you stay active and healthy at any fitness level, we have a fitness center, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and wellness programs.
We know that excellent senior nutrition is another key ingredient to a great life, so our flexible culinary program offers fresh meals that fit your schedule. It’s a great time to socialize with your neighbors, or you can invite guests to join you. If you love to cook, each of our private apartments comes with a fully equipped kitchen.
Benefits of the Parkway Place Senior Living Lifestyle
The many benefits of the Parkway Place community lifestyle include:
- Socialization – Seniors gain from having a robust social circle around them. Not only does this help keep seniors active, but socialization also enhances mental and emotional health.
- Spiritual benefits – As a faith-based nonprofit, the Parkway Place community lifestyle emphasizes spirituality as part of everyday life. This faith-based foundation provides healing for the mind, body, and soul.
- Physical fitness – Many people find it easier to keep up with their exercise routines when they work out with other people. So, being part of an active community helps seniors maintain their physical health.
- A healthy diet – Our culinary staff prepares three delicious meals every day that meets the nutritional needs of our residents.
- A safe environment – The Parkway Place team places our residents’ safety as our top priority. We strive to find a balance between our residents’ independence and monitoring the seniors’ well-being.
- Medical supervision – Our medical professionals provide medical care whenever our residents need it. That way, seniors can be independent without worrying about their medical conditions.
Explore the Parkway Place Community Lifestyle Today
Buckner Parkway Place is tailored living at its best for seniors who are ready to enjoy each day to its fullest. Our experienced team provides programs and services to fit the lifestyle of any senior. We want all of our residents to enjoy each day in our community, so we strive to ensure that all of their needs are met. Learn more about our Parkway Place community lifestyle and Lifestyle Promises today at 833.539.1363 or simply complete our online form.
Is it the right time for senior living?
Learn more about senior living and find out which options are the best fit for you or your family with this quick 4-5 minute survey.