Assisted Living in Houston, TX
Compassionate Senior Assisted Living in Houston, TX
The assistance you need, exactly how you need it. The Heights, Parkway Place’s licensed assisted living community in Houston, TX, is designed specifically for senior adults who require assistance with daily activities but still want to keep their independent lifestyle. The home-like environment encourages senior adults to maintain their dignity and freedom even as medical circumstances change.
Assisted Living Services & Amenities
Our assisted living staff provide unique personalized care for each resident, setting them up to live full and rich lives. Residents at The Heights have access to state-of-the-art assisted living services and amenities including:
- Private studio apartments
- Assistance from a certified nursing assistant
- Medication monitoring and management
- Nursing services provided by a licensed vocational nurse
- Home-like community dining room
- Individually-controlled heating and cooling units
- Three daily meals prepared by culinary professionals
- Weekly or as-needed housekeeping services, depending on care level
- Weekly or as-needed laundry services
- Cable television
- Dakim computer therapy for brain fitness
- Apartment maintenance and repair
- On-staff social worker and chaplain
- In-house beauty salon and barbershop
- Outdoor gazebo and walking paths
- Family rooms and community activity areas
- Short-term and respite stays
- Lifestyles programming
View Assisted Living Floor Plans
View our interactive floor plan map to get a closer look at all of our floor plan offerings and select a floor plan layout that meets your needs and lifestyle.
Assisted Living Care Plans
Parkway Place senior assisted living offers three distinct levels of care, each provided with expertise and empathy.
Resident receives help with basic needs, such as medication administration, in the most independent environment possible.
Resident receives a minimal level of Personal Care Services, such as assistance with bathing or dressing.
Resident receives a higher, more frequent level of Personal Care Services while still maintaining independence.
Doesn’t Parkway Place sound like a place you want to call home?
Contact us at 281.556.9200 to schedule a visit of our senior assisted living community in Houston. We’d love to meet you and invite you to join us for lunch at your earliest convenience.
“I have loved Buckner all of my life because of the children’s ministry. There is a sweet, sweet spirit here.”
– Jean Pipkin