The assistance you need, exactly how you need it. The Heights, Parkway Place’s licensed Assisted Living in Houston, TX, is designed specifically for seniors who require daily assistance but still want to keep their independent lifestyle. The home-like environment encourages senior adults to maintain their dignity and freedom even as medical circumstances change. If you are interested in Assisted Living for seniors for yourself or a loved one, reach out to our Buckner Parkway Place team today either online or call 833.539.1363. We can explain our senior living options.
Assisted Living Services and Amenities
Our assisted living staff provide unique personalized care for each resident, setting them up to live full and rich lives. Residents at The Heights have access to state-of-the-art Assisted Living services and amenities, including:
- Private studio apartments – Our studio apartments provide the perfect environment for Assisted Living with amenities such as cable television, three daily meals prepared by culinary professionals, housekeeping, and laundry services as needed. Also, our team performs apartment maintenance and repair, so our residents don’t have to worry about it. Each apartment has individually-controlled heating and cooling units so our residents can relax in whatever temperature suits them.
- Medical services – Assisted Living at Buckner Parkway Place includes medical services, such as assistance from a certified nursing assistant, medication management, and nursing services provided by a licensed vocational nurse. We also offer adjustable levels of care to fit the needs of our residents, from short-term care to respite stays. Also, our Dakim computer therapy for brain fitness is an effective tool for memory care. If needed, we have a social worker and chaplain on staff as well,
- Further amenities – In addition to our outdoor gazebo and walking paths, we provide other amenities such as a home-like community dining room, family rooms, community activity areas, and an in-house beauty salon and barbershop.
Assisted Living Care Plans
Parkway Place senior Assisted Living offers three distinct levels of care, each provided with expertise and empathy. These levels of care include:
- Plan one – Resident receives help with basic needs, such as medication administration, in the most independent environment possible.
- Plan two – Resident receives a minimal level of personal care services, such as assistance with bathing or dressing.
- Plan three – Resident receives a higher, more frequent level of personal care services while still maintaining independence.
Benefits of Assisted Living
Assisted Living at Buckner Parkway Place provides numerous benefits for seniors, such as:
- A home-like environment – One of our goals at Buckner Parkway Place is to create a setting that is truly a home for our residents, not just a place to live.
- Safety and security – The top priority of Assisted Living at Buckner Parkway Place is the safety of our residents, so our team ensures that each person is being as closely monitored as needed.
- Personalized care – Our dedicated caregivers get to know our residents over time, so treatment is personalized to fit the needs of each senior in our care.
- Peace of mind – One of the most significant benefits of Assisted Living is that family members have peace of mind knowing that their loved one is being properly cared for.
Choose Buckner Parkway Place for Assisted Living in Houston, TX
Assisted Living provides comprehensive care for seniors so that they can enjoy a high quality of life. Our team treats all of our residents as though they are extended family members because, in a sense, they are. Find out more about how our programs and services provide the ideal setting for Assisted Living in Houston, TX, by speaking with one of our friendly admissions specialists at 833.539.1363 or fill out our online contact form.
Is it the right time for senior living?
Learn more about senior living and find out which options are the best fit for you or your family with this quick 4-5 minute survey.