Memory Care in Houston, TX
Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care in Houston, TX
The Harbor memory care services prioritize the dignity and self-respect of each resident. This unique memory care community offers senior adults with Alzheimer’s or dementia the opportunity to live an active life through innovative care in a home-like setting.
The Harbor is tailored for Alzheimer’s and dementia assisted living residents. From daily activities to facility design, The Harbor is a top choice for Alzheimer’s and dementia care in Houston.
Benefits of Alzheimer’s Care and Dementia Care at Parkway Place
- Faith-based dementia programs
- A protected residential environment
- Specially-designed courtyards and walkways
- Private suites
- Community spaces and activity rooms
- Daily activities and regularly planned outings
- Lifestyles programming
View Memory Care Floor Plans
View our interactive floor plan map to get a closer look at all of our floor plan offerings and select a floor plan layout that meets your needs and lifestyle.
Memory Care Services & Amenities
The Harbor exists to provide Alzheimer’s and dementia care residents a meaningful life and as much community as possible while maintaining a protected, confusion-free environment. Our memory care community offers many services and amenities such as:
- Home-like community dining room
- Individually-controlled heating and cooling units
- Three daily meals prepared by culinary professionals
- Daily housekeeping services
- Weekly or as-needed laundry services
- Cable television
- Apartment maintenance and repair
- On-staff social worker and chaplain
- Memory-enhancement programs
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Audio-visual fire alarm and sprinkler system
- In-house beauty salon and barbershop
- Outdoor gazebo and walking paths
- Short-term and respite stays
Is Alzheimer’s and dementia care in Houston the best option for your loved one?
We’d love to visit with you more about The Harbor and memory care in Houston, TX at Parkway Place. For more information, contact us to schedule a visit today.
“We have met so many wonderful people here. We feel like God really led us here to a faith-based place with Christian people. The first night we had dinner, we had Parkway Place residents come to our table to introduce themselves to us and so many of them. They made us feel welcome.”
– Jim and Dot Heflin