TAKE A LOOK AT OUR FLOOR PLANS
Senior memory care services prioritize the dignity and self-respect of each resident. This unique memory care community offers senior adults with Alzheimer’s or dementia the opportunity to live an active life through innovative care in a home-like setting. Our memory care is tailored for Alzheimer’s and dementia assisted living residents. If you’re interested in learning more about our senior memory care in Houston, TX, contact Parkway Place today at 281.305.1846. We are ready to provide you with more reasons why our senior memory care facility in Houston is one of the best senior care options in Texas.
What Is Senior Memory Care?
Senior memory care is tailored to meet the needs of people living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. Our Parkway Place team is specially trained to provide the quality care needed for seniors with memory loss. Memory care offers a structured environment where seniors can thrive in a safe and secure setting. Seniors with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia tend to wander, so our team monitors our residents to ensure that no one is overlooked.
At Parkway Place, our memory care team works diligently to understand each resident’s needs and preferences. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere that is comfortable for our residents while keeping them engaged in activities and socialization. Our team provides one-on-one care tailored to the individual and creates a personalized routine that meets their unique needs. Social interaction, meaningful activities, and a safe living environment are key components of our memory care program.
Benefits of Alzheimer’s Care and Dementia Care at Parkway Place
Our program at Parkway Place gives peace of mind not only to seniors but for their loved ones as well. Other benefits of this program include:
- A protected residential environment – With specially-designed courtyards and walkways, we aim to prevent any falls. Also, our entrances and exits are closely monitored so that our residents don’t suddenly leave the premises.
- Private suites – Our suites are designed for one resident, so each room provides the privacy our seniors desire.
- Community spaces and activity rooms – The community spaces and activity rooms at Buckner Parkway Place provide excellent opportunities for our residents to interact and bond with each other.
- Daily activities and regularly planned outings – New experiences keep the mind sharp, so our team offers daily activities and regularly planned outings to enhance the mental well-being of our residents.
- Lifestyles programming – At Parkway Place, you’re free to live whatever lifestyle best suits you. If you enjoy socializing, every day is full of new opportunities to make memories with your neighbors and friends. If you prefer quiet, your private senior apartment home provides the perfect place to read or craft. If fitness is your favorite, then community wellness programs are sure to keep you active.
- Faith-based dementia programs – As a faith-based nonprofit senior living provider, we believe that spirituality can be an essential aspect of our residents’ lives.
Each senior is unique, and benefits will differ from person to person.
Senior Memory Care Services and Amenities
We provide Alzheimer’s and dementia care to residents so they can have meaningful life. We provide as much community as possible while maintaining a protected, confusion-free environment. Our memory care community offers many services and amenities such as:
- Home-like community dining room
- Individually-controlled heating and cooling units
- Three daily meals prepared by culinary professionals
- Daily housekeeping services
- Weekly or as-needed laundry services
- Cable television
- Apartment maintenance and repair
- On-staff social worker and chaplain
- Memory-enhancement programs
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Audio-visual fire alarm and sprinkler system
- In-house beauty salon and barbershop
- Outdoor gazebo and walking paths
- Short-term and respite stays
Call Parkway Place Today
At Parkway Place, our senior memory care in Houston provides comprehensive treatment, including dementia care and Alzheimer’s care. If someone you care about might benefit from senior memory care, our team is standing by to answer any questions you might have. Reach out to our outstanding and compassionate team today for more information by calling 281.305.1846 or filling out our online form.
A LONG-TERM CARE OMBUDSMAN HELPS RESIDENTS OF A NURSING FACILITY AND RESIDENTS OF A SENIOR ASSISTED LIVING FACILITY RESOLVE ISSUES.
Help provided by an ombudsman is confidential and free of charge. To speak with an ombudsman, a person may call the toll-free number 1-800-252-2412.
Is it the right time for memory care?
Learn more about senior living and find out which options are the best fit for you or your family with this quick 4-5 minute survey.