The Harbor Memory Care services prioritize the dignity and self-respect of each resident. This unique Memory Care community offers senior adults with Alzheimer’s or dementia the opportunity to live an active life through innovative care in a home-like setting. The Harbor is tailored for Alzheimer’s and dementia assisted living residents. From daily activities to facility design, The Harbor is a top choice for Alzheimer’s and dementia care in Houston. If you’re interested in learning more about our senior Memory Care in Houston, TX, contact Buckner Parkway Place today at 833.539.1363 or complete our convenient online form. We are ready to provide you with more reasons why our senior Memory Care program is one of the best senior living options in Texas.
What Is Senior Memory Care?
Senior Memory Care is tailored to meet the needs of people living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. Our Buckner Parkway Place team is specially trained to provide the quality care needed for seniors with memory loss. Memory Care offers a structured environment where seniors can thrive in a safe and secure setting. Seniors with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia tend to wander, so our team monitors our residents to ensure that no one is overlooked.
Benefits of Alzheimer’s Care and Dementia Care at Buckner Parkway Place
A senior Memory Care program at Buckner Parkway Place gives peace of mind not only to seniors but for their loved ones as well. Other benefits of this program include:
- A protected residential environment – With specially-designed courtyards and walkways, we aim to prevent any falls. Also, our entrances and exits are closely monitored so that our residents don’t suddenly leave the premises.
- Private suites – Our suites are designed for one resident, so each room provides the privacy our seniors desire.
- Community spaces and activity rooms – The community spaces and activity rooms at Buckner Parkway Place provide excellent opportunities for our residents to interact and bond with each other.
- Daily activities and regularly planned outings – New experiences keep the mind sharp, so our team offers daily activities and regularly planned outings to enhance the mental well-being of our residents.
- Lifestyles programming – At Buckner Parkway Place, you’re free to live whatever lifestyle best suits you. If you enjoy socializing, every day is full of new opportunities to make memories with your neighbors and friends. If you prefer quiet, your private senior apartment home provides the perfect place to read or craft. If fitness is your favorite, then community wellness programs are sure to keep you active.
- Faith-based dementia programs – As a faith-based nonprofit senior living provider, we believe that spirituality can be an essential aspect of our residents’ lives.
Senior Memory Care Services and Amenities
The Harbor exists to provide Alzheimer’s and dementia care residents a meaningful life and as much community as possible while maintaining a protected, confusion-free environment. Our Memory Care community offers many services and amenities such as:
- Home-like community dining room
- Individually-controlled heating and cooling units
- Three daily meals prepared by culinary professionals
- Daily housekeeping services
- Weekly or as-needed laundry services
- Cable television
- Apartment maintenance and repair
- On-staff social worker and chaplain
- Memory-enhancement programs
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Audio-visual fire alarm and sprinkler system
- In-house beauty salon and barbershop
- Outdoor gazebo and walking paths
- Short-term and respite stays
Choose Buckner Parkway Place for Senior Memory Care in Houston, TX
At Buckner Parkway Place, our senior Memory Care provides comprehensive treatment, including dementia care and Alzheimer’s care. If someone you care about might benefit from senior Memory Care, our Buckner Parkway Place team is standing by to answer any questions you might have. Reach out to our outstanding and compassionate team today for more information by calling 833.539.1363 or filling out our online form.
A LONG-TERM CARE OMBUDSMAN HELPS RESIDENTS OF A NURSING FACILITY AND RESIDENTS OF A SENIOR ASSISTED LIVING FACILITY RESOLVE ISSUES.
Help provided by an ombudsman is confidential and free of charge. To speak with an ombudsman, a person may call the toll-free number 1-800-252-2412.
Is it the right time for senior living?
Learn more about senior living and find out which options are the best fit for you or your family with this quick 4-5 minute survey.